At Glaesman Law, we are dedicated to helping you reach as favorable an outcome to your criminal case as possible based on its facts and circumstances. Every criminal case is different and unique but one aspect of your situation will remain the same as every other: you can count on us to treat you with respect and with a dedication to competent advocacy. From initial investigation to potential trial before a judge and jury, we are here with the kind of personal approach you will likely not find at large, corporate outfits. At every critical step of the legal process, we will ensure that you are informed and that you have the legal guidance and support you need and deserve.
Our Practice Areas
We serve clients facing all Missouri and federal criminal charges including but not limited to the following:
- DWI (driving while intoxicated). Avoid the potential jail time, heavy fines, and loss of your driving privileges that can come with a DWI arrest.
- Drug crimes. Limit your exposure to the serious, long-lasting effects a drug conviction can have on your life. These crimes range in seriousness from possession with intent to distribute or sell, sales, cultivation, and manufacture.
- Federal drug crimes. Federal convictions can result in even harsher penalties than those at the state level. These crimes commonly involve drug activity crossing state lines such as importation, transportation, and trafficking. Let us use our federal court experience to help you.
- Possession of drugs. Even simple possession for your own use can result in criminal penalties involving jail, fines, and more.
- Expungements. Clearing your criminal record can make a huge difference in being eligible for future life opportunities such as employment, housing, educational financial aid, and eligibility for professional licenses, such as for plumbing, electrical, real estate sales, nursing, pharmacy, and more.
- Gun crimes. Prevent confusion over your gun ownership rights from resulting in criminal consequences.
- Traffic tickets. Prevent unnecessary points from being added to your license leading to the loss of your driving privileges and increased insurance costs. You can take advantage of our traffic form test to submit the details about your ticket to us so that we can get started on handling it.
- Get basic information about traffic tickets on our Traffic FAQs page where we answer questions about this issue.
- Sex crimes. These types of offenses are among the most serious you can face resulting in damaging consequences from jail and prison time to mandatory sex offender registration. We will work diligently to help mitigate such consequences.
- Theft crimes. These charges can ruin your reputation making future employment difficult. Do not allow a theft charge to land you in jail or compromise your life going forward.
- Violent crimes. These crimes typically carry heavy penalties due to their aggressive nature. However, there are two sides to every story. Let us tell yours. Defend yourself against those accusing you of violence.
- Assault. Charges of this nature can lead to both misdemeanor and felony charges. Ensure you have a proper defense in place.
- Assault in the first or second degree can lead to battery which involves serious prison time and hefty fines which is why you need serious legal assistance.
- Domestic violence. This term refers to various types of crime among household or family members which are often punished more severely than if the victim were a stranger. Strong legal support is necessary in these often complex and unfounded accusations.
- Murder. This is one of the worst crimes for which you can be charged. You will need a diligent and committed advocate who will leave no stone unturned in building your defense.
Please review the topics above to learn more about each offense and about what we can do in combatting charges. When you’re ready to get started, call us anytime to discuss your case with our criminal defense attorney serving St. Louis and St. Charles.
We are available at (314) 310-7878. Call today.
I couldn't have asked for better representation.- Randy
Very good outcome and he was delightful to work with.- Kim
I highly recommend Lucas for legal issues!- Steve
Great Lawyer to have in Your Corner- Jessica
Amended to a Misdemeanor Burglary 2nd, Grand Theft Auto
Client charged with stealing cars from a car dealership based on surveillance video and the location data from his cell phone.
Case Dismissed Drug Trafficking
My client was found passed out behind the wheel of his vehicle. When police searched his vehicle, they found heroin, marijuana, and prescription drugs.
Amended to Careless Driving DWI, 2nd Offense
My client, a member of the armed forces, was pulled over a 2:00 a.m. for failing to use her turn signal.
Case Dismissed Possession of Child Pornography
My client’s house was raided, and the family computer was seized by the FBI. Multiple images and videos of child pornography were found on the computer.